Nä Leo Pülama O Maui
Hawaiian Language Preschool and Family Language Resource
- P.O. Box 337 Wailuku, HI 96793
- (808) 244-5676 Fax (808) 244-0534
- Raise $1.5 Million in a capital campaign by the end of 1998.
- Build a new preschool facility to better meet community demand and accommodate up to
fifty children, ten teachers and administrative staff.
- Build a family language resource center - a multi-use building and media center to
accommodate after-school immersion instruction, evening adult language classes and other
activities for community language-based programs.
- Complete and open the new facilities by the end of 1999.
- Offer nationally-accredited early childhood education in Hawaiian to children 3-5 years
of age regardless of ethnic background.
- Offer family-strengthening programs and classes based on Hawaiian values to preschool
families and the community at large.
- Provide a multi-use facility for the Maui community to use in programs that foster the
Hawaiian language and culture.
and perpetuate the Hawaiian language and culture on Maui by creating a new generation of
Maui community with a state-of-the-art early childhood education facility and language
resource center where the Hawaiian language will be fostered and valued within the entire
family and the community at large.
Copyright 1999, Nä Leo
Pülama O Maui, Inc. all rights reserved